CFP-CY17-Hope-Lodge-Nebraska-Banner v3
Home About Hope Lodge Hope Lodge Progress ACS Contact Us

American Cancer Society's Hope Lodge Nebraska

Hope Lodge Image v1WHAT IS HOPE LODGE?

Hope Lodge Nebraska is more than just a lodging facility. Hope Lodge provides a home away from home for cancer patients and their caregivers traveling for treatment, eliminating many emotional and financial concerns and allowing patients to focus on what is most important, getting well. Hope Lodge Nebraska provides a supportive and nurturing environment, along with homelike amenities such as community kitchens, laundry rooms, and recreational areas.

WHAT IS MY PART IN GIVING HOPE A HOME?
You can take part in uniting the community to save lives from cancer by Giving Hope a Home.
Continued fundraising support is needed during and after construction of the lodge. For the American Cancer Society, luminaria are a symbol of hope. Purchasing a luminaria in support of Hope Lodge Nebraska is a way to honor and remember survivors and caregivers. This is an opportunity for businesses, individuals, families, friends and survivors to have a personal stake in building a community of hope by making general donations to the lodge or by purchasing a luminaria that will be permanently displayed on the Hope Lodge Nebraska Campus.

WHAT AM I RECEIVING FOR MY DONATION?
Your name or the name of a loved one will be featured on a luminaria. Luminaria will be permanently displayed in the terrace on the campus of Hope Lodge Nebraska. This will allow you to show the community that you support Giving Hope a Home

Each luminaria represents a treasured relationship. They symbolize the people we love; each has a name and a story to tell. They are our mothers, our fathers, our sisters, our brothers, our sons, our daughters, our friends, and our loved ones. Displayed day and night, they represent our shared vision for a cancer-free future.

WHERE DOES MY TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION GO?
Your donation to remember or honor a loved one will provide hope to all those facing cancer and all the families affected by the disease. All proceeds go directly to help the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge Nebraska, a place of comfort for those in the midst of a cancer journey.